I am an awesome chick. A little shy until you get to know me, but I like to have fun. I like hanging out with friends, watching tv & movies, rollerblading, skiing, camping… I am happily married, and bi-sexual.
- 59,430 hits
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Andrew Lasswell A teacher in New York was teaching her class about bullying and gave them the following exercise to perform. She had the children take a piece of paper and told them to crumple it up, stomp on it and really mess it up but do not rip it. Then she had them unfold the paper, smooth it out and look at how scarred and dirty is was. She then told them to tell the paper they’re sorry. Now even though they said they were sorry and tried to fix the paper, she pointed out all the scars they left behind. And that those scars will never go away no matter how hard they tried to fix it. That is what happens when a child bully’s another child, they may say they’re sorry but the scars are there forever. The looks on the faces of the children in the classroom told her the message hit home. Pass it on..........or better yet, if you're a parent or a teacher, do this - Thanks Jaclyn Karabinas.
- ClintJCLverbose: Why do lefties always point out other lefties? Name another 10% group that has to point out other members EVERY picture or movie....
- How dubstep began
- Why being a girl isn't working out for me
- Sam Watson I just want to say to anyone on the fence that Proposition 26 - The Personhood Amendment has too far reaching of implications. Consider the case of an ectopic pregnancy where the fertilized egg doesn't descend to the uterus but gets stuck in the fallopian tube. These account for 1 in 40 to 1 in 100 pregnancies - much more common than you realize. It is fatal to the fetus and fatal to the mother if the fetus is not removed. Period. (Weirdly a common cause of ectopic pregnancies is having one's tubes tied!) Under the Personhood Amendment the doctor, nurses, and mother would all be subject to *capitol murder* charges if they remove the implanted fetus to save the mother. This is because under MS law SEC. 97-3-19 (2d) "Murder which is perpetrated by any person who has been offered or has received anything of value for committing the murder, and all parties to such a murder, are guilty as principals; " This is only one example of the overly broad reach of this proposition. While you may agree with the sentiment of the Amendment please realize that the poor wording creates far too much collateral damage. For this among many reasons I will VOTE NO on Proposition 26.
- [Photo - 61697] | And Not a Single Fuck Was Given That Day | Know Your Meme
- How to draw Quagmire
- Totally Worth It!
- WHY WE LOVE THE INTERNET
Clint's Flickr Photos
A grizzly Ate My GoP… on The X-Factor Carolyn on The new computer Carolyn on The curse of premature gray ha… Blessed Robert on The curse of premature gray ha… Anonymous on Silent Sinus Syndrome –…
%d bloggers like this: